What Type of Information Do We Collect?
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, register for a class/workshop/retreat, consultation, purchase a product or service (the "Services"), you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself such as your name, address, email address and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily by the specific reasons stated above only. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called "Personal Information."
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the "Other Information"). Such Other Information may include:
1. From You: Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. Client Intake Form for Pilates, POUND, Pop Pilates, PIIT28, Bohdi Suspension, Workshops, Events, and Meditation Services) such as your age, medical conditions/medications, fitness goals, product and service preference, and other information that does not identify you personally. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications); payment details (including credit card information) when making purchases for product and/or services, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. From Your Activity: We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device including the type of device; universally unique ID ("UUID") universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data; login; email address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history; browser type and language. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including date and time, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, what sections of the Website you visit, and similar data, and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. From Cookies and Other Tracking Tools: Information that we collect may use "cookie" technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer's or mobile's device's hard drive so that your computer will remember information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your internet browser's documentation for how to do this. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website may not function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to sue the full functionality of the Website.
How Do We Collect Information?
When you conduct a transaction on the Website, as part of the process, we receive, collect personal information that you give us such as your name, address and email address. We store any information you enter on our Website or provide us for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why Do We Collect Such Personal Information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate and improve the "Services";
2. To provide Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To identify and communicate with our Visitors and Users with general or personalized Service related notices and promotional messages.
4. To respond to User and Visitor requests/inquiries, and purchases.
5. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information we may use to provide and improve our respective services.
6. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How Do We Store, Use, Share, and Disclose Our Site Visitors Personal Information?
Our company is hosted in the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our product and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, database and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How Do We Communicate with Our Site Visitors?
We may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, text message, telephone, a general notice on the Website, and postal mail. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to connect with you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you.
How Can I Withdraw My Consent?
If you do not want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers may not opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their order. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any Orange Groove Pilates marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however , that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How Do We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information. The term outside does not include Five Stones, Orange Groove Pilates, or the Website. It also does not include Wix.com, website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. By using this site, you acknowledge that internet transmissions may never be completely private or secure. You understand any message or information you send to the site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (e.g. credit card information) is encrypted. In addition, email sent out from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.